At workplace level, equal opportunities policies and practices can be developed and implemented by agreement between SIPTU and employers. The following are examples of issues that are appropriate for discussion at workplace level:
- Statement of Principles and Programme to promote equal opportunities;
- Positive Action Programme/s Policies to combat sexual harassment, harassment and bullying at work;
- The creation of job opportunities for people with disabilities;
- Policies to promote racial equality;
- Guidelines to implement support mechanisms at work for victims of domestic violence.